.

.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Roll Tide Roll........


It has been way to long since I have added something new to Rozlynn's Homemade Goodness. The reason for my absence you ask? I started a new job which required me to work full-time and we are moving.

But with the hint of fall in the air (which is my favorite season) and the beginning of football season, which I love, I felt the need to send each of you a shout out in the form of a sugar cookie, so here you go, Roll Tide Roll. To start off fall and football season right I have also included the official Bama fight song. If this does not get your blood pumping then I don't know what will!

"Yea, Alabama!"

Yea, Alabama! Drown 'em Tide!
Every 'Bama man's behind you;
Hit your stride!
Go teach the Bulldogs to behave,
Send the Yellow Jackets to a watery grave!
And if a man starts to weaken,
That's a shame!
For 'Bama's pluck and grit
Have writ her name in crimson flame!
Fight on, fight on, fight on, men!
Remember the Rose Bowl we'll win then!
Go, roll to victory,
Hit your stride,
You're Dixie's football pride, Crimson Tide!

Also to make these amazing sugar cookies click on this link to see the recipe for Bradford Sugar Cookies.

Enjoy and Roll Tide!

No comments:

Post a Comment