.

.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Another awesome cookbook..........


I came home from work to this cookbook sitting on the counter with a little note. I had told Thad I wanted this cookbook a while back and he ordered it for me. I was so so so excited, that I sat down in the arm chair in the living room and just looked through my new cookbook page by page, recipe by recipe.

Dorrie Greenspan is a food writer, cookbook author and a contributor for well known magazines like Parade mMgazine and Bon Appetit. She has "been the co-author on two cookbooks with Pierre Hermé, Paris's king of pastry, written the Café Boulud Cookbook with Daniel Boulud, the famous French chef in New York (and, lately, Palm Beach and Las Vegas), and had the great honor and terrific fun of writing Baking with Julia, the book that accompanied Julia Child's PBS Television Series". She also has a blog that is really fun to browse too. So thanks babe, so excited to experiment, try all these fabulous recipes and then share with you all the great recipes I find. Stay tuned......

2 comments:

  1. Surprise gifts are the best! Hopefully Quentin will read your post and take a hint! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to getting some great recipes.

    ReplyDelete