.

.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pat's Pretty Cookies

I had to post these beautiful cookies. My mother-in-law Pat is known for her fabulous baking skills and has a nack for decorationg these pretty little cookies. She happened to show me pictures of some cookies she had decorated and I was so impressed. They honestly look like art work to me.


Pat made these for her BFF's birthday and I just died over them. I love the shoes!





Pat made these for halloween and I got to see them and they look professional.

I had to share with you these works of art. I love the time and detail that goes into making these gorgeous little cookies. Thanks Pat, for the inspiration.

(Pictures courstesy of Pat Forester)

3 comments:

  1. These are beautifully done. Now all you need to do is have her teach you her technique, and then you can teach me! ;) Love them! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roz, tell Pat she should sale he cookies. I bought cookies similar to hers and I payed 2.99 each.

    ReplyDelete