.

.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Rosle Garlic Press


I worked at Williams-Sonoma when I was in college for about 7 months. It was fun to shop and work at the same time and that great discount was also a huge plus. My mom also worked there for a while and one of our most favorite kitchen tools from Williams-Sonoma is the Rosle Garlic Press. It is stainless steel, heavy and sturdy. It makes it so that the actual touching of the garlic is minimal to almost not at all. It is dishwasher safe and is their Cadillac of Garlic presses. It is a bit pricey at $39 but you will not regret the purchase for one minute and using garlic for a recipe will be as quick and easy as ever.

(I have had mine for over 3 years and it looks new, so you pay for the quality and will have it as a cooking tool forever......or atleast for a very long time)

1 comment:

  1. ooo...this one is way fancier looking than the one I have. I'll have to get one of these. Because I love to use garlic. :)

    ReplyDelete