.

.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Pushing Daisies.......and Tulips



Last night I had the urge to bake. Baking has become a hobby to me and a huge stress releaser. Since I am on a strict diet I have only been able to sample very little but for me it is the art of it that I love so much. I think it is starting from scratch and seeing the whole process unfold and having a fresh, soft,yummy cookie to show for it at the end.

My mother-in-law gave me some cute spring cookie cutters and I have been wanting to try them out. The daisy cookie cutter, I was not thrilled with and thought the shape looked like a sun but loved loved loved the tulip cookie cutter. I used the famous Bradford Sugar Cookies for this recipe and Peggles Vanilla Frosting which is listed with the Bradford Sugar Cookie Recipe.



Just thought I would share. Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, these are so cute! How do you get your cookies so thick and soft??

    ReplyDelete
  2. This website makes Quentin wish he was married to his sister.... We've gotta change that and teach me how to bake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roz, your cookie look adorable. And so are you!

    ReplyDelete